Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm just going to be a silent member on this forum from now on. I guess it's the paranoid soldier in me, but regardless I love having a platform to make people laugh by meeting them through uber. When I see how much time I have on a ride it challenges me and my comedy, and don't want to lose that.

BTW look out for those generic responses glados can take many shapes and forms

Good cop bad cop is still used in the integration room at least as of 2010

Keep your head on a swivel and uber on

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
I think I'm just going to be a silent member on this forum from now on. I guess it's the paranoid soldier in me, but regardless I love having a platform to make people laugh by meeting them through uber. When I see how much time I have on a ride it challenges me and my comedy, and don't want to lose that.

We all come back. You probably just need some time to process. Get some sleep I'll see you in a couple of weeks

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

Did you notice this xuberemployee disapeared too ?????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts