Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

· Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I haven’t driven for Uber since last Feb (except for two XL trips like two months ago) and I’m getting pissed off just looking at these screen shots. What angers me even more than their blatant disrespect for drivers is the fact that there are dumbasses who accept these rides thinking they’re making money.
Be even angrier with politicians not regulating RS companies!

· Premium Member
804 Posts
Be even angrier with politicians not regulating RS companies!
I don’t want to get started on them. My blood boils just thinking about how they’ve failed the people they’re supposed to take care of. While I know not everyone believes in it, I do, and hope that I get to see their faces on Judgement Day. They will have to take responsibility for each and every person their decisions and policies have affected. I hope they all burn. Maybe I could make a request and help throw them in the pits of hell.

· Premium Member
748 Posts
I remember not too long ago it was obvious how blissfully unaware those in the non-upfront areas were, to just how unfair and crappy upfront pricing is. Now that it’s rolled out across the country, everyone unfortunately feels the pain.

These companies suck. And while that isn’t recent news by any means, upfront pricing is the straw that broke the camels back. Hope they go out of business soon.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts