Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riverside City California November 22nd 8:30 a.m. California
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I'm still in Riverside City California it's now 9:40 a.m. and I've seen nothing but s*** offer after s*** offer after s*** offer it's really getting bad

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a late start this morning I didn't get in the car till about 6:30 a.m. I'm normally out of bed at 2:00 a.m. and in my car by 3:00 a.m. won't make this mistake again.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's definitely a contender for the worst ever.
That's only a few minutes short of 2 hours and if traffic gets worse that time of morning it will be 2 hours, who the hell is accepting this crap.

Premium Member
If this trip had no possibility of even a partial ride back, you're looking at under $9/hr net. Truly pathetic, and unbelievably ballsy of them to offer this up to drivers.
When truly desperate and/or dumb as *** drivers accept rides like this it makes it bad for others of course, because now uber thinks they can just keep making these ridiculous offers.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Offered in Moreno Valley around 6:40 a.m., all these offers are turning into a heaping dog s***, somebody in the government's going to have to step in and do something this is not right
Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Software

1 - 20 of 67 Posts