Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
she touched my shoulder around 2am. her BF was there and talking to me, she kept on touching my shoulder as she was talking to me also , then it became rubbing and then moved to my chest slightly. at first it was subtle then become move obvious as the long trip went on. at the end of the ride as she sat behind me she leans in (im thinking oh wow she is about to kiss me on the cheek) she whispers to me gently touching my ear lob with her lips " bless you thank you for taking us home" Her BF just looked at me.

:eek:

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
she touched my shoulder around 2am. her BF was there and talking to me, she kept on touching my shoulder as she was talking to me also , then it became rubbing and then moved to my chest slightly. at first it was subtle then become move obvious as the long trip went on. at the end of the ride as she sat behind me she leans in (im thinking oh wow she is about to kiss me on the cheek) she whispers to me gently touching my ear lobs with her lips " bless you thank you for taking us home" Her BF just looked at me.

I hope the account was under her name.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Missed opportunity. She was trying to tell you she wanted a threesome.

Reactions: Uber Kraus and Emp9

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe you're just that irresistible. Is this the first time you've experienced females not being able to control themselves around you?
well this isnt the first time , but in front of her bf , i thought oh man i might have a fight or something in the car. the lean in had me a little aroused i admit.

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
back when i drove a cab, i had this cougar start jackin' me off as we were doing 70 on the interstate. "ma'am, if you want us to get there safely, you miiight want to take your hand off my penis."

·
Registered
946 Posts
she touched my shoulder around 2am. her BF was there and talking to me, she kept on touching my shoulder as she was talking to me also , then it became rubbing and then moved to my chest slightly. at first it was subtle then become move obvious as the long trip went on. at the end of the ride as she sat behind me she leans in (im thinking oh wow she is about to kiss me on the cheek) she whispers to me gently touching my ear lob with her lips " bless you thank you for taking us home" Her BF just looked at me.
Practicing for your first romance novel?

Reactions: Uber Kraus
1 - 18 of 18 Posts