Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so we're all in this gig to earn a living or extra cheddar for the month...between the hours of 10a.m. and 4p.m. Where can a driver find reasonably consistent trips

#tiredoffishingforriders

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've been driving for awhile, just wanted to see where veterans(people who've driven longer than me) are scoring trips

·
Registered
517 Posts
I drive friday and saturday.....early friday I get some airport trips and etc on surge..then after 9a it's shit until maybe 4p..if your downtown you may get something but you also run the risk of waiting for a business ride from the omni/crowne.. then u get a ping from franklin or somewhere in the VCU area....it might be surging 1.3-1.9 so u go.. only to take a lazy ****er 6 blocks bc he/she would be late for class

the problem is RVA doesn't have a good transit system so most already have a car, those who don't tend to live where they really dont need one

so driving during the day you get

some long rides

mainly short ones

always short if you play around in VCU

and your competing with retiree's and FT all for 10-14 hr

i put in 10 hrs driving saturday and netted 400, thats good enough for me

FYI, I've been driving since uber came to RVA..not many of us first adopters left

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I've been driving since April....and my FT job is Trader Joe's so usually miss out on daytime Saturday...I've only recently started driving past 10pm once my wife and daughter go to sleep

1 - 7 of 7 Posts