Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today uber refuse me of this incentive claiming that I was only activated on 6/8/15 Thursday but I received sms from uber on this incentive on 3/8/15 Monday. By sms , it is a offer and in this offer it not stated that I must wait for activation. I accepted this offer. uber action is an injustice one. Any bros facing this issue ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yes they should pay you $500 if you have completed 50 rides in a week. I also received this sms on 3rd August.

I still have the Sms and the date stamp with me on my phone. If you need it as evidence to proof you case.

"
[UBER] Celebrate Singapore's 50th birthday by spreading the Uber-love with your friends, family, and more!

We're offering a special "SG $500-for-50" incentive to ALL NEW uberX driver-partners. If they activate their Driver Account between now and next Fri (17 Aug), and complete 50 trips in their first week (tell them how easy that is!), they'll get a $500 cash reward. Pretty nice right?"

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got this SMS on SG $500 for 50 Promo too. I am still thinking of activating my account for this promo.

Is it really that easy to hit 50 trips in a week?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes they should pay you $500 if you have completed 50 rides in a week. I also received this sms on 3rd August.

I still have the Sms and the date stamp with me on my phone. If you need it as evidence to proof you case.

"
[UBER] Celebrate Singapore's 50th birthday by spreading the Uber-love with your friends, family, and more!

We're offering a special "SG $500-for-50" incentive to ALL NEW uberX driver-partners. If they activate their Driver Account between now and next Fri (17 Aug), and complete 50 trips in their first week (tell them how easy that is!), they'll get a $500 cash reward. Pretty nice right?"

Thanks for your support bro.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

"

This Uber reply

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
This Uber reply
Wee from what I gather from the screenshot is that you have 1 week to hit 50 trips which started this Monday.

Since you activated your account on the 6th thurs the 1 week period will start from Monday to Sunday (10-16 August). You will be paid the $500 at the last week of August though.

So please keep track of you trips on dashboard or the uber app to see if you hit the 50 trips.

From the looks of it you are still eligible for the SG50 $500.

·
Registered
97 Posts
do not sign up for uber, its a scam for driver, last week i have been accepting all call and completed more than 50 trips but in the end i still have to top up $200 for petrol

·
Registered
88 Posts
This is so lame.. they get everyone excited on mis-information
Whenever Uber rolls out these ad hoc schemes, there was never any mention of T&Cs. This is misrepresention with intention to mislead. Are there any corporate lawyers amongst us we can help comment on this ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts