Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the love of all of us, PLEASE stop leaving your empty drinking water (piss?) bottles in the urinals of the portopotties!!! It's terribly rude and potentially unsafe.

You filthy animal (s). This scum behavior is not acceptable, and if it continues you deserve every bit of bad karma you receive.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
For the love of all of us, PLEASE stop leaving your empty drinking water (piss?) bottles in the urinals of the portopotties!!! It's terribly rude and potentially unsafe.

You filthy animal (s). This scum behavior is not acceptable, and if it continues you deserve every bit of bad karma you receive.
Disgusting, classless dirt bags.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
There was a Daily Show spot years ago about "trucker bombs." If I recall, it was in Washington State. Why people don't just stop and piss is beyond me.
Well .. I can say .. in my experience we used piss bottles in the military while riding around in armored vehicle in sector ( areas not on an area controlled by coalition forces) but that was because of it not being safe to do so . On a regular high way its so you don't have to stop driving and waste time if you have a time table) not that I do this. . its a nasty thing to do. . .and would only do it in the above mentioned scenario in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If you do throw the trucker bomb. . .piss bottle and hit someone it can be considered assault also.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
There was a Daily Show spot years ago about "trucker bombs." If I recall, it was in Washington State. Why people don't just stop and piss is beyond me.
Do you realize how difficult it can be to pull one of those rigs over? Often there's just a 3 foot shoulder.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts

Lolol

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well .. I can say .. in my experience we used piss bottles in the military while riding around in armored vehicle in sector ( areas not on an area controlled by coalition forces) but that was because of it not being safe to do so . On a regular high way its so you don't have to stop driving and waste time if you have a time table) not that I do this. . its a nasty thing to do. . .and would only do it in the above mentioned scenario in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If you do throw the trucker bomb. . .piss bottle and hit someone it can be considered assault also.
Thanks for your service! I've only pissed in bottles while waiting my Destiny strikes to load on PS4. Not as Noble as military service, though I haven't left any bottles in the potties 🚽

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts

It's the homeless. What makes you think it's a driver. You should raise this point with the city council.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts

Uber drivers are filthy animals and they do have scum behavior that is not acceptable in modern day society. And yes, uber driver is receiving bad karma already, hence why he is an uber driver.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
The homeless don't piss in bottles. They piss any where they feel like pissing but they don't carry it around in a bottle looking for a porta-potty to get rid of it.
Or it could be the homeless caravan from the people that are living in their cars

·
Premium Member
94 Posts

You know down stairs the cab driver's were shitting and pissing all over the place. They even had a segment on the evening news about it. Not sure if they still do that.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
You know down stairs the cab driver's were shitting and pissing all over the place. They even had a segment on the evening news about it. Not sure if they still do that.
Well this is a lot of why S.F. really has become just a big toilet so that is not surprising. The city council invites homeless people to move there after all they give a place to post a tent but not a toilet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts