Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently got reported by a rider that I sexually assaulted them...that's horsesh*t. There should be a way that we can fight against this shit. And these riders that think they can mess with my livelihood like that are true scum of the earth.

·
Premium Member
16,313 Posts
If someone was to make a false accusation like that, wouldn't it be better for the ACCUSED to go to the police and complain about the false complaint?
Be the first to go "on record"?

Reactions: AvisDeene

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
A sexual assault accusation requires physical contact. A camera can refute that claim.
On the other hand, sexual harassment is a thought crime.

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Just recently got reported by a rider that I sexually assaulted them...that's horsesh*t. There should be a way that we can fight against this shit. And these riders that think they can mess with my livelihood like that are true scum of the earth.
There is a way to fight against it. Take your dashcam footage to your local police department and file a report for fraud and harassment against whomever it was that made such false claim against you.

The police will take your report and follow up with Uber/Lyft to see what they have on record in their report against you.

Oh...wait, you don't have a dashcam? Well then...look for a new line a work, then.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There is a way to fight against it. Take your dashcam footage to your local police department and file a report for fraud and harassment against whomever it was that made such false claim against you.

The police will take your report and follow up with Uber/Lyft to see what they have on record in their report against you.

Oh...wait, you don't have a dashcam? Well then...look for a new line a work, then.
I've got a dashcam now. And they reinstated me. How do I report a false accusatio. Yo the police when uber refuses to tell me who reported me.

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Why report to Uber when you can report it to 911? Because reporting to 911 false accusations will get you thrown in jail. Reporting them to Uber just gets the driver in trouble and that's all they were looking for was a free ride. Bring that up to Uber and it usually turns the table against the passenger.
Yep, Uber should ask the pax if they want Uber to contact the local authorities and have the local authorities investigate the incident and let see how fast the pax replies with a no…

If they say no then you can bet a good wooden nickel that the claim was false and the rider was looking for a free ride…

1 - 20 of 59 Posts