Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can we get in trouble fot this? Lol. Ok, here me out, please. I know this is wrong. I never said I would do, but I have been propositioned. They've said things like, "Turn the app. off. Come inside for a minute and smoke some marijuana", etc. Blah, blah. I'm not gonna lie sometimes you get tempted...I would never do this (er, would I? No, I would not. Ok, that's all I'm gonna say. No! I would never do this. :D

·
Premium Member
64,362 Posts
Can we get in trouble fot this? Lol. Ok, here me out, please. I know this is wrong. I never said I would do, but I have been propositioned. They've said things like, "Turn the app. off. Come inside for a minute and smoke some marijuana", etc. Blah, blah. I'm not gonna lie sometimes you get tempted...I would never do this (er, would I? No, I would not. Ok, that's all I'm gonna say. No! I would never do this. :D
You would be placing yourself in a multitude of potential troubles.

·
Registered
223 Posts
►Yeah, right. o_O
►Two consenting adults? ;)
►Once you get in the house, it's Trespassing. :oops:
►Get your clothes off, it's Indecent Exposure. :confused:
►Get on top of him,... it's Assault or Rape. :eek:
►...Get HIV or Herpes? Well,... that's just Him "spreading the love". :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
►Yeah, right. o_O
►Two consenting adults? ;)
►Once you get in the house, it's Trespassing. :oops:
►Get your clothes off, it's Indecent Exposure. :confused:
►Get on top of him,... it's Assault or Rape. :eek:
►...Get HIV or Herpes? Well,... that's just Him "spreading the love". :)
Like they're gonna tell on you and you're giving 'em kitty cat.

·
Registered
672 Posts
LOL. If you ever do it.....inbox me to tell me the story.......LOL

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
This is a breath of fresh air considering the OP is a female.....
There is a major double standard here. A women would get away with it scott free 99% of the time. Her reputation might take a hit but the guy would be happy the next day. A man driver would get charges brought up a good portion of the time. The girl would wake up and feel she was taken advantage of. If her friends or family found out they might persuade her to file charges.

·
Registered
672 Posts
There is a major double standard here. A women would get away with it scott free 99% of the time. Her reputation might take a hit but the guy would be happy the next day. A man driver would get charges brought up a good portion of the time. The girl would wake up and feel she was taken advantage of. If her friends or family found out they might persuade her to file charges.
I agree with you. But the reason for it is that there is a MAJOR biological reason. The man needs to have an erection, and common sense dictates that if a man has an erection is because he is aroused and therefore consenting. I am not saying that I agree with this line of thought. But that is what I believe we have now. (And please I am only talking about the full sex act not including all variations)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You might wake up in bathtub full of ice water missing a kidney but at the very least a bad case of clap or syphilis. Think bout it.
I was thinking these sweet, respectful college boys. :D

A man should never do this. Double standard? Yes. Plus, the man is usually the agressor. He pursues. Like I said, they hit on me. So the male Uher driver would be the agressor and he is just plain crazy to even think about this.

You might wake up in bathtub full of ice water missing a kidney but at the very least a bad case of clap or syphilis. Think bout it.
It would be more appropriate after the job (at my place), not on the job. I would screen my applicants, of course. Sweet, respectful honest college boys who would enjoy a little extra schooling, that's all. The ones who like to please...:D

Age makes the difference here. It really needs to be younger man, older woman and AFTER work. :)

This one gave me a sweet hug. I told him that he had to let go of me, then I sent him on his way. Gotta be professional at work.;)

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OP is hungry for some steak. Come down to the Phx area. I'll take care of you.

Also, that pic is inconclusive.
Yeah, I like "steak". Inconclusive? No one would need to put a bag over my face, I don't think. ;):cool:

Wasted! Bah pa pa. Bah pa pa! Serve me some steak. Serve it up! Actually not really wasted. Just high on life. Not that anyone wanted to know that. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Women can get away with saying way more than men can. Drove a couple today, woman is 200+ pounds, her boyfriend about 150lbs. The guy keeps making this noise, like a popping noise with his mouth. She tells him three times to stop making that noise because she hates it. The last time he makes that noise she says "You know that sound makes my vagina very happy." UGH!!!! PUKE!!! I don't want to be any part of this. I could not wait to drop them off. I dropped them off and put myself offline and had to go take a walk to recover.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.