Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She thinks she is my new gf. Sex was great but if my wife finds out- my wife's anger will be even greater. I am thinking blocking her number on my phone . After I get one more time I think.
You have any crazy stories after you broke up with a pax ? Was Lyft involved somehow ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Why bother having a wife or being married if you are just going to cheat? Can you man up and just be honest with your wife and eitehr divorce or work out some arrangement where you can have sex with others? Maybe your side piece will go psycho on you and stalk you and find your wife and tell her everything. If that happens you totally deserve it for cheating. Maybe she gave you genital warts too which will show in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
She thinks she is my new gf. Sex was great but if my wife finds out- my wife's anger will be even greater. I am thinking blocking her number on my phone . After I get one more time I think.
You have any crazy stories after you broke up with a pax ? Was Lyft involved somehow ?
I think I saw this movie before. An oldie but a goodie.

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
What I would do in this situation is post it on the Internet so everyone can see what a stud I am.

My wife couldn't possibly know I post on these forums, or figure out my screen name. And of course, she would never think to look at my phone! No way she'd ever get suspicious.

Happy Valentine's Day!

·
Registered
301 Posts
It's all one big conspiracy!!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Why bother having a wife or being married if you are just going to cheat? Can you man up and just be honest with your wife and eitehr divorce or work out some arrangement where you can have sex with others? Maybe your side piece will go psycho on you and stalk you and find your wife and tell her everything. If that happens you totally deserve it for cheating. Maybe she gave you genital warts too which will show in a few weeks.
Well this will certainly play out on all news stations if he decides to run for a political position.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
A real Player has two phone.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
So there real is an uberxxx u can order

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Wow :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
It would have been fine if it was a one-night stand, but the fact that she considers you her boyfriend already is a major red flag. Just act like a SIMP, be clingy and call her often (without your wife knowing, of course). She'll lose attraction and lose interest in you.
Don't do this sh*t again.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Sex her up again. This time, be horrible.

Reactions: KMANDERSON
1 - 20 of 25 Posts