Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed today that when you put in the destination it tells you exactly how much it's going to cost. Is this a set price, and if so, how is that legal? If pay is by mile and minute how is it legal to charge the passenger a set price, unless Uber is subsidizing additional fees?

· Premium Member
74,313 Posts
I noticed today that when you put in the destination it tells you exactly how much it's going to cost. Is this a set price, and if so, how is that legal? If pay is by mile and minute how is it legal to charge the passenger a set price, unless Uber is subsidizing additional fees?
They should set the price at a FAIR price.

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Pool is a set price, for X is quasi set. The driver still gets paid mileage and time. Uber loses money on most rides (we get paid more than riders are charged).
this may be a stupid question but knowing uber i have to ask it: is that actual time and distance, or estimated in accordance with most direct route?
in other words pax might want us to take the fastest route which may include extra miles to get to the freeway and that freeway takes you all the way around... will we get paid actual miles???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.