Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else received this new addendum? If driving on or after Sept 2014, fee increases to 25%. This seems a bit unreasonable considering how much UBER has decreased their prices to the riders over the last year which directly effect the drivers profits. Not to mention they increased their "service safety fee" which also increases their profit. Decreasing current drivers profits while offering $7500 incentives to new drivers seems a bit shady. I'm generally not one to complain but the social justice activist in me is starting to scream. lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Has anyone else received this new addendum? If driving on or after Sept 2014, fee increases to 25%. This seems a bit unreasonable considering how much UBER has decreased their prices to the riders over the last year which directly effect the drivers profits. Not to mention they increased their "service safety fee" which also increases their profit. Decreasing current drivers profits while offering $7500 incentives to new drivers seems a bit shady. I'm generally not one to complain but the social justice activist in me is starting to scream. lol
One more piece of evidence for the class action suit?

·
Registered
10,169 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
One more piece of evidence for the class action suit?
Class action, lmao. Don't you realize that only greedy lawyers benifit from these.

Ask yourself what Uber has done for you.
Ask yourself when was the last time you has the bonuses offered by Uber. Driver referrals, etc.

Seems reasonable that a business expense model like this may fluctuate from time to time.

In America some Anericans and even non-americans man-up and work hard, strategize, follow a pattern.

And sometimes others whine, feel entitled, complain.

Seriously what whould you be doing if Uber wasn't around?

As far as I'm concerned the Uber platform has saved many homeowners, created a foundation for those who work well to excel. Provides freedom as Independent contractors.

I meet over 500 people in the 12 days per month I work, sometimes making over 2k in a 45 hour run. 3 times per month my goal is 2k sometimes I exceed it sometimes I don't.

Don't whine, find your zone and enjoy the freedom and use some intellect to find your fish to hook.

Every rider is godsend to me, they all contribute to my monthly obligations to pay my mortgage and enjoy single parenting life with my kids.

Gnats, complain,whine,threat with dirty lawyers.. This is very un-american.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Class action, lmao. Don't you realize that only greedy lawyers benifit from these.

Ask yourself when was the last time you has the bonuses offered by Uber. Driver referrals, etc.

Seems reasonable that a business expense model like this may fluctuate from time to time.

In America some Anericans and even non-americans man-up and work hard, strategize, follow a pattern.

As far as I'm concerned the Uber platform has saved many homeowners, created a foundation for those who work well to excel. Provides freedom as Independent contractors.

I meet over 500 people in the 12 days per month I work, sometimes making over 2k in a 45 hour run. 3 times per month my goal is 2k sometimes I exceed it sometimes I don't.

Don't whine, find your zone and enjoy the freedom and use some intellect to find your fish to hook.

Every rider is godsend to me, they all contribute to my monthly obligations to pay my mortgage and enjoy single parenting life with my kids.

No actually, what is VERY American is standing up for rights and speaking up when you are treated unfairly in an effort to seek reform. What you think is America is actually China.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

Did you graduate with a Doctorate from the Neo-Nazi School of Indoctrination with a Special Focus in Conformity & Allegiance to Unreasonable Authority?

"You should be so lucky to be allowed to work in this sweat shop!" "You think 190 trips/week is unreasonable? Go to the back of the line. No soup for you!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts