Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.0X at the airport last night and I get a couple with full grown German Shepard. She walks up and says this is my service dog. I ask where they are going. Right down the street they say. We ll they were not lying about that. I have this dog sitting on my back seat breathing in my ear practically and I drive to the house they have in as a destination. The lady says keep driving past it. Get this. They parked their car in a random neighborhood and cant remember where they parked it!!! LOL!! I drive around the block once and tell em sorry I have to drop you at the pin since you can't change your destination. Now I have dog hair in my back seat from the service dog that doesn't know how to sit at it's owner's feet and a wasted 2x. Wish I could have cancelled.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
2.0X at the airport last night and I get a couple with full grown German Shepard. She walks up and says this is my service dog. I ask where they are going. Right down the street they say. We ll they were not lying about that. I have this dog sitting on my back seat breathing in my ear practically and I drive to the house they have in as a destination. The lady says keep driving past it. Get this. They parked their car in a random neighborhood and cant remember where they parked it!!! LOL!! I drive around the block once and tell em sorry I have to drop you at the pin since you can't change your destination. Now I have dog hair in my back seat from the service dog that doesn't know how to sit at it's owner's feet and a wasted 2x. Wish I could have cancelled.
I once had a blonde sitting in the backseat and breathing in my ear. Then found blond hair in my backseat.
I still have that hair in my collection.
Glad I didn't cancel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.