Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as a night driver i have noticed my eyesight deteriorating and now need glasses to read peoples phones or hotel cards with addresses on. this is without constantly concentrating on a little iphone screen. have you guys noticed a decrease in vision or even trouble focusing first thing in the morning?

·
Banned
550 Posts
I've had similar issues for the last couple of years, and now carry a magnifying glass both at home and in the car, which is very handy, and I think in the mornings can be a bit fuzzy, but that said, couple of weeks ago I had to take an eye test as part of my PCO medical, they said I passed in flying colours, but recommended I should get a non prescription reading glasses.

·
Registered
355 Posts
as a night driver i have noticed my eyesight deteriorating and now need glasses to read peoples phones or hotel cards with addresses on. this is without constantly concentrating on a little iphone screen. have you guys noticed a decrease in vision or even trouble focusing first thing in the morning?
Havent been doing long enough to comment sorry. But I think the best way to deal with this is change your diet, eat more healthy and specifically food that help your eyesight.

Overall though, this stuff comes with age I think mate

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
mc donalds helps when i pop in today to mc i saw uber driver sleeping at the car park ;O

wanted to wake him up cus started raining but **** that one more less on the road doesnt make any difference riight? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts