Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Selling items while driving

Pay 
4K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  UberBastid 
#1 ·
Does anyone sell items to PAX's?

I was reading an article about using a company called "Vendigo" and the Credit Card system "Square" to run a vending service from your car. Selling 5 hour energy drinks, gum, mints, and phone chargers to Pax.

Was wondering if anyone has used anything similar and do PAX actually purchase items while riding?

#2 ·
I sell water to passengers, $1.50 a bottle.

Works out wellish, but i can very easily and quickly tack it onto my taxi meter on extras like it was a toll and it even adds it to the taxi app customers as well so it's not nearly as much as a hassel than trying to do it with uber.

#4 ·
Saturday and Sunday mornings I sell a tab of Ritalin and a Bloody Mary for $10 to all those hung over kids looking for their car the next day.
I am looking at getting some 'morning after birth control' pills too after picking up a few girls who hold their heads and cry "what have I done."

Find a need and fill it.
It's good money.

#9 ·
I tried this company that sent you an armrest container full of snacks, didn’t sell a single thing over an entire weekend. Put my other charger/tip box back in, got tons of tips that way. The company was Cargo, it all looked good and I thought it was good. It has a qr reader on top of it so people can scan it and buy stuff. But after zero sales after a full time weekend I returned it, I was disappointed too, I wanted it to work. I think people don’t trust drivers with food and drinks, when I first started I was giving out some bottles of water and a few people said no because they just didn’t trust me because I was a stranger to them. I even get people that don’t want to charge their phone with my charger, paranoid I was going to hack them. You might have a better experience, some people can make it work, I didn’t. If you do try it make sure that the company has a return policy if it doesn’t work out. I think the whole don’t trust strangers is working against us for it to work. My advise is don’t spend over $100 to try something like that, if it works then great, keep doing it, if not then your not out much. I’d say roll the dice and get one, you may have better luck then I did

#19 ·
Rental weeks in Whistler BC, and Hawaii! Management consultation for prospective restaurateurs. Speaking engagements for growth businesses, and some shady ponzi style businesses. A recurring speaking / presenting gig for a large project management company. Personal growth consultations. Some mechanical stuff like engine outs on 308 /328 and Testarossas.

#33 ·
As early as 1600's there were eye witness accounts that if a person was hung, and asphyxiated (not a broke neck) the corpse, as it was hanging and twitching, would sometimes experience an ejaculation. An orgasm.
It's a pretty common fetish, especially with young people. I've never done it, but I bet there's people here who have.

#35 ·
HOW did you know I was thinking of you when I said "someone here knows"?

Explain how. Please draw illustrations to help in your presentation.
Do a little power point.

• Love
Reactions: Amos69
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.