Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking forward to the days when the roads are filled with self-driving cars. These self-sufficient automobiles can make the life of ordinary people more productive. The traffic will be efficient, and also I believe that this can play a crucial role in fighting climate change. Self-learning, automatic cars can reduce the burning/usage of fossil fuels up to an extend.
When will UBER roll out its own self-driving cars in India?

Premium Member
I am looking forward to the days when the roads are filled with self-driving cars. These self-sufficient automobiles can make the life of ordinary people more productive. The traffic will be efficient, and also I believe that this can play a crucial role in fighting climate change. Self-learning, automatic cars can reduce the burning/usage of fossil fuels up to an extend.
Shouldnt be long now, the customer support division is already all based there 馃槀
I think Rohit is in charge of it
He is a real go getter and gets things done!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great.
I hope everything will be great as planned!:p

I am an optimist, so I wish to look to the future as something like roads filled with "self-sufficient & self-learning cars". With the help of AI services and smart algorithms, self-navigating vehicles can reduce on-road accidents and bring down the death tolls to ZERO. It may not happen immediately, but soon. Reports are suggesting that companies are optimistic about the early road test of self-driving cars o Indian roads.
If they are victorious on Indian terrains, then it will be a success in every other continent. The congested traffic on the Indian roads poses a huge challenge for the manufacturers. My wish is to travel in a self-driving car on Indian roads.

Registered
Entitled pax late for work: Hi im late can you step on it go now ???
Uber self driving car: *still waiting for the pax to confirm the name"

Or what if the self driving car arrives at the destination and theres a passed out drunk in the back? Does the car just end the trip and move on with the drunk still inside? I can see so much wrong in this. Or what if they just vomits everywhere and the self driving care proceeds to the next pickup lol

Premium Member
If the cars are self-learning, how long before they start 鈥渟huffling鈥 pax for fun?

Premium Member
Entitled pax late for work: Hi im late can you step on it go now ???
Uber self driving car: *still waiting for the pax to confirm the name"

Or what if the self driving car arrives at the destination and theres a passed out drunk in the back? Does the car just end the trip and move on with the drunk still inside? I can see so much wrong in this. Or what if they just vomits everywhere and the self driving care proceeds to the next pickup lol
The cars will be self-cleaning like the stand alone pay toilets. If the the drunk doesn鈥檛 get out, the car detects organic matter and goes offline, executing a 20 minute steam clean. The floor has a trap that opens to discharge water and debris.

The surreptitious plan to reduce the homeless will start with these cars offering free snacks.

Premium Member
Self-driving cars aren't going to work everywhere for rideshare maybe the big cities but not in small suburbs towns too many country roads, dark, lots of deer and no street lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts