Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sounds like this promo is for the drivers not pax.
If the driver gets a pool ping, accepts it, and it's one of the Uber Leprechauns they pick up as their pax (lol), they get $100.
Ploy for their drivers to accept pool pings.

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
That is exactly what this is. Starting St. Patty's week and baiting Uber drivers to take them pools.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
So I'm browsing the Denver forum and see this posted in one of their threads.... lol.
Uber must be desperate for those Denver drivers to accept pool rides? o_O

View attachment 103924
Easy $100. Just pull up and if it's not Waldo pull around the block cancel in 2 minutes and keep searching for Waldo or I mean mr leprechaun.

Any chances this leprechaun actually exists??

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
So I'm browsing the Denver forum and see this posted in one of their threads.... lol.
Uber must be desperate for those Denver drivers to accept pool rides? o_O

View attachment 103924
And your uber leprechauns will recieve a sound thrashing from my sheleighly fer tha shenanigans ya pull down at the mother ship.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Haha ok. It just seemed like a random place to check. I figured you had family there or something :D:p
Oooh, my bad, were you asking me why I was checking out the Denver forum? I just figured I'd check out other cities forums and see the kinda stuff they're all talking about. Somehow ended up on Denver, seen that uber leprechaun promo post in some thread and was intrigued, lol :p;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts