Uber Drivers Forum banner

Seems Bitcoin ain’t rescuing Tesla

738 views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  20yearsdriving 
#1 ·
Maybe the Tesla Rideshare future pans out ala Uber ... or maybe the 1.9T Biden welfare pumps more air into the out of fashion electric car.

#8 ·
Yeh yeah except all the American kids that would have grown up with a work ethic and some cash now don't have the pool cleaning lawn cutting car washing jobs they used to do back when including all colors..
U want to destroy a country..bring in cheap labor demorise the youth add drugs from the same source as the cheap labor...do it as often as you can as long as you can and convert the cheap labor to a political cause..
Feed the crap food to and until the immigrant kids have diabetes and non alcoholic fatty liver disease and an enlarged heart tell them they are persecuted.
And watch the place rot from within.

How did it start ...again..oh yeah
Crossing a river..

#9 ·
The millennials you speak of want to clean pools as much as you want to pick tomatoes.

I agree we’ve spent trillions trying to save you from drugs.. but junkies will be junkies no matter what.

We’ve tried to stop the supply but the problem is you dingo you are the demand and fund everything you hate daily.... maybe grow some balls abs solve your own problems.

#13 ·
Yeh yeah except all the American kids that would have grown up with a work ethic and some cash now don't have the pool cleaning lawn cutting car washing jobs the used to in clouding all colors..
U want to destroy a country..bring in cheap labor demorise the youth add drugs from the same source as the cheap labor...do it as often as you can as long as you can and convert the cheap labor to a political cause..
Feed the crap food till the immigrant kids have diabetes and non alcoholic fatty liver disease and an enlarged heart tell them they are persecuted.
And watch the place rot from within.

How did it start ...again..oh yeah
Crossing a river..
The millennials you speak of want to clean pools as much as you want to pick tomatoes.

I agree we've spent trillions trying to save you from drugs.. but junkies will be junkies no matter what.

We've tried to stop the supply but the problem is you dingo you are the demand and fund everything you hate daily.... maybe grow some balls abs solve your own problems.
Idiot,
Im talking 10 -16 year old children of all generations that learn from lets say
making their bed in the morning
and you bring up millennials ..pure ignorance.
as to solving our own problems.
Call that a wall.
call it drones call it landmines..
does that work for you cause it works for me,

Ill end up buying your crap for pennies on the $

#15 ·
10-16 years old need an app to tie their shoes haha !!
maybe yours.

seems some im migrants are the same the world over

[HEADING=1]Woman, 36, 'is gang-raped on Gran Canaria by four migrants after stopping to talk to them about their situation'[/HEADING]
  • Four suspects have been arrested over alleged attack on the woman last Friday
  • They had apparently set up camp in the park after recently arriving on the island
  • Alleged victim is a 36-year-old woman who lives on Spain's Canary Islands

#20 · (Edited)
Font Screenshot Number

As long as I agree with analyst calls and not YOU serve me more kool aid, please.

Just got a screen shot from an Bangladeshi Uber driver who made $2.5 k on 10 shares of Tesla.

Font Number Screenshot

steal more catalytic converters *******.

#23 ·
Tesla made $200M selling Bitcoin at highs. Again, do your due diligence before opening your pie hole. Entire markets, crypto are down since the installation of the current puppet President Biden.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.