Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sending me a text message,after a customer send me a text message ,saying don't text and drive or whatever, is kind of weird isn't it?

a person decides to ask for a car at 2am. then says they want to cancel because they got into an uber, and they forget to cancel the ride, and seeing lyft doesn't pay cancellation fee or no show or whatever, but your app doesn't allow me to cancel without it costing me my cancelation rate...really?

so now people can call me up even after they cancel the ride, or lyft app cancelled the ride, to ask me why i haven't yet picked them up? lol wow! maybe i should tell them, please hold and someone will call you back who really cares! :p

·
Registered
661 Posts
I use speech to text

Reactions: victorious52

·
Registered
661 Posts
i haven't been able to do that yet!
why? just press the microphone if you have one on your keyboard and talk.....check that it typed what you said though...lol

·
Registered
661 Posts
with my old cell a LG i was able to do it, this new cell an alcatel, i press it and never types!
I bought the app...thumb keyboard and it has lots of options for 1.99..I have a galaxy grand prime which is old also

1 - 8 of 8 Posts