Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I added two "cars" to my account. Added passenger and passenger/eats. Going to see if its worth it, I was pleased with delivery as it seemed like I got lots of tips. That coupled with 18 an hour guarantee made it good enough for part time work.

See you out there!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Best wishes!

At least now they have the option to turn off Deliveries for your vehicle profile.
Most of my UberEats deliveries have been actually decent (but no tips) and fills in the gaps in between passengers.

No guarantee for me this week though. Taking a few days off this week so maybe they'll have to throw me an incentive here and there to get back out there. Maybe it's mostly Portland folks that get the guarantee ... I'm out here in suburbia.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I only do this part time to make some extra cash when needed. So hope to to be to much competition.

I have not gotten a guarantee this week either. Wondering if it's cause I added pax. Last weekend I made about the same per hour doing pax as I did doing eats with the guarantee. But that's before expenses like gas. I had to drive more to make that money, so in reality doing eats makes me more money!

And I would say I get tipped about a third of the time doing eats. Remember to have have cash to break 5, 10 and 20!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.