Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering on your thoughts? Enjoy chatting with you guys/gals on the forum. But we can't really identify each other when we are on the roads. How about when we enter the airport car park we put our hazard lights on for a short time to identify each other ?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
What about the site's logo in your back windscreen instead? (unless the admin has an issue with it being reproduced)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
just wondering on your thoughts? Enjoy chatting with you guys/gals on the forum. But we can't really identify each other when we are on the roads. How about when we enter the airport car park we put our hazard lights on for a short time to identify each other ?
People use their hazard lights at the airport all the time to make their car stand out for pick ups. I would choose something more specific and identifiable.

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I
People use their hazard lights at the airport all the time to make their car stand out for pick ups. I would choose something more specific and identifiable.

Just my two cents.
I meant in the Uber car park next to Kfc

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As I said just put your hazards on as you enter the car park . Good indicator that one that you are approachable and two you are open for a chat. I'm not always open for a chat

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Hahaha

I think hazards are good. Ill do that next time
Hazards work well
I have a bit on the side and that's how we operate

As I said just put your hazards on as you enter the car park . Good indicator that one that you are approachable and two you are open for a chat. I'm not always open for a chat
What about hazards on means
1 I am a crazy fu$k that gets my friends to buy a car and do uber
2 I am losing money and need to ask another crazy fu$k how to fix the problem
3 I just got scammed and didn't even feel it because I am a crazy fu$k
If no hazards on then
1 I just joined and don't know sh$t in which case put your hazards on

·
Registered
287 Posts
Big ocean lots of fish happy to chat I never sit at the airport unless it's below 20 cars if it's 30 cars I will be at the carwash vacuuming

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big ocean lots of fish happy to chat I never sit at the airport unless it's below 20 cars if it's 30 cars I will be at the carwash vacuuming
Airport que size is deceiving . I think it was 50 cars last night and got pinged in less than 20 mins. Only got a few short trips Botany etc. Then thought three strikes and I'm outta here. Trip to Camperdown at least I got out of airport area. Next ping Camperdon to Mascot . Apart from when the app crashed the other month haven't seen a surge at the airport. Driving back to the airport from Mascot small surge 1 of 10 cars as soon as I hit the que instant ping

·
Premium Member
2,055 Posts
Airport que size is deceiving . I think it was 50 cars last night and got pinged in less than 20 mins. Only got a few short trips Botany etc. Then thought three strikes and I'm outta here. Trip to Camperdown at least I got out of airport area. Next ping Camperdon to Mascot . Apart from when the app crashed the other month haven't seen a surge at the airport. Driving back to the airport from Mascot small surge 1 of 10 cars as soon as I hit the que instant ping
The Queue is = Domestic Queue + International Queue

example if you see the cars is 50 its possible that there is 30 cars Queue on domestic and 20 cars Queue on international

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Queue is = Domestic Queue + International Queue

example if you see the cars is 50 its possible that there is 30 cars Queue on domestic and 20 cars Queue on international
Thanks for the info and correct spelling :) Queue stupid word kewueue ( phonetic )

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Although not knowing you are a Uberer they could have thought you where a cabbie!

My picture is to ! I wouldn't want to talk to me :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts