Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
That's awesome. I'm on a ceappy 4s that fails to cooperate so I can't identify the source but did you make this?? Who did? It's sheer brilliance. Why are the people on this forum still driving? What are they not getting?!

Please consider posting this video in each and every city and possible thread. It's brilliant and thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
That's awesome. I'm on a ceappy 4s that fails to cooperate so I can't identify the source but did you make this?? Who did? It's sheer brilliance. Why are the people on this forum still driving? What are they not getting?!

Please consider posting this video in each and every city and possible thread. It's brilliant and thanks for sharing!
Must have been someone from here.

I can see the indirect shoutout to UberBlackPr1nce due to his thread at: https://uberpeople.net/threads/30-cents-a-mile-how-on-earth.53488/ when Atlanta is called out among the city managers to stay.

Also the channelling of some feelings expressed by Cou-ber seems to be the inspiration behind the drivers telling off the CEO which are the final straw before he explodes.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Im NOT DRIVING. LOLLLL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts