Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice this week, 3x in total I snag a scheduled ride off the screen and hold on to it for hours because I'm in that area for the day. I get to the directed "online" time and location 5 mins prior then go online and poof it disappears...most likely from LYFT double or triple booking the pickup with other drivers. o_O

I will miss the $10 no show fees LOL

·
Banned
506 Posts
Twice this week, 3x in total I snag a scheduled ride off the screen and hold on to it for hours because I'm in that area for the day. I get to the directed "online" time and location 5 mins prior then go online and poof it disappears...most likely from LYFT double or triple booking the pickup with other drivers. o_O

The " COMMUNITY " won't like this .

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Okay. This afternoon, getting off work, pop up offers me $10 bonus for my first scheduled ride today. Find the closest, shortest scheduled ride for $3.60. Probably takes 30 minutes all in, not a whisper of a bonus to be seen anywhere.

·
Premium Member
24,607 Posts
Okay. This afternoon, getting off work, pop up offers me $10 bonus for my first scheduled ride today. Find the closest, shortest scheduled ride for $3.60. Probably takes 30 minutes all in, not a whisper of a bonus to be seen anywhere.
Screenshot EVERYTHING with both Uber/Lyft. Saved my ass numerous times.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts

Response from Lyft:

"Screw you, too! We don't need drivers!"

Their words, not mine - I'm just a messenger.

·
Premium Member
4,056 Posts
were expose to work like robots.
accept every eta even 40 minute ones.
never worry about your pay
never worry about canceled fees
do worry if you drive 40 minutes for a pick up if you only earn 3 bucks
just keep driving. no more prime time for you !
zero bonuses for you!
keep hitting those potholes dumping a shit load of fuel in your tank.
go out earn lyft uber money make them rich,
finally do not worry. they will always make sure you earn just enough for fuel so you can drive 24 hours a day to break even after tax.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts

You fell for click bait! LOL. :eek::eek::eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts