Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
826 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  25rides7daysaweek 
#1 ·
What’s the most anyone’s made in a day? I’m trying to convince my friend to start a uber service business but he thinks it is slow and I showed him my income but he said he needs to see more proof lol. I make 600-1100 a week But he’s like what about everyone else lol I told him bro there are people who completely crush it on uber. Please prove him wrong and let me show him that real money can be made. Whoever makes a good income could be a possible candidate for our business whether you want to drive or invest in the cars

#9 ·
What's the most anyone's made in a day? I'm trying to convince my friend to start a uber service business but he thinks it is slow and I showed him my income but he said he needs to see more proof lol. I make 600-1100 a week But he's like what about everyone else lol I told him bro there are people who completely crush it on uber. Please prove him wrong and let me show him that real money can be made. Whoever makes a good income could be a possible candidate for our business whether you want to drive or invest in the cars
This applies to your post:

Publication Poster Font Comic book Advertising

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.