Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here also live and or drive in either Schenectady, Troy, or Saratoga Springs? Do you think that Schenectady, Troy, or Saratoga Springs should have their own forum, be part of Albany, or "Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga Springs" should be added to this forum's name?

The Albany-Schenectady-Troy, NY Metropolitan Statistical Area, includes the nearby cities and suburbs of Troy, Schenectady, and Saratoga Springs.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am new to the page. I think albany et al could all be together. I don't think albany really warrants ours own separate section.
Not clear if you are saying that Albany, Schenectady, Troy & Saratoga Springs should be combined into a single forum...
  1. That's what we have now.
  2. with other Upstate-NY cities like Buffalo and Binghamton.
  3. something else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I was addressing this:

"Do you think that Schenectady, Troy, or Saratoga Springs should have their own forum, be part of Albany, or "Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga Springs" should be added to this forum's name?"

I think Schdy, Troy, Saratoga should stick combined with Albany. I think capital region would be clear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree that Troy, Schdy, and Saratoga be kept included with Albany and to not change the title. These regions are all so close and Uber drivers will very often be driving between all these other cities on a regular basis and would automatically assume these regions be considered part of the Albany forum. I think all of them are too small to have their own separate forums. Albany is already called "smallbany" as it is :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts