Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello UberPeople!

I've been lurking for sometime but time to get envolved. Any one seen Save Taxis Facebook group? Loads of moaning cabbies. One said he earned £1.54 in 2 hours!

How are they still going? Some say it's ok, but others shout them down as being happy clappy!

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
Hello UberPeople!

I've been lurking for sometime but time to get envolved. Any one seen Save Taxis Facebook group? Loads of moaning cabbies. One said he earned £1.54 in 2 hours!

How are they still going? Some say it's ok, but others shout them down as being happy clappy!
Is it cabbies or us, no 1 will ever tell you real story mate.

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Hello UberPeople!

I don't know Mustafa. Did you get envolved there and ask them?

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
Hello UberPeople!

If your going to make up a story at least do some research, the meter starts at more than that .

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hello UberPeople!

£1.54 in 2 hrs haha that's great to hear. Wouldn't doubt it there starving for work them lot. Hehe.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
£1.54 in 2 hrs haha that's great to hear. Wouldn't doubt it there starving for work them lot. Hehe.
Not factually possible! DOH!

Cheers if you could wouid carry more weight. Thanks
Ian is the man who got all excited about a cabbie saying he only earned £50 on a weekend night only to not read it correctly and the driver said he'd been bilked for £50. Incidentally the same night my good friend and ex call over partner took just short of £400 in 9 hours.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Ian is the man who got all excited about a cabbie saying he only earned £50 on a weekend night only to not read it correctly and the driver said he'd been bilked for £50. Incidentally the same night my good friend and ex call over partner took just short of £400 in 9 hours.
I can't find it. Admin must have deleted it. Next time I will screen shoot.

I know what I saw, but fair enough no evidence now.

·
Registered
371 Posts

400, 9hrs yea right any proof? maybe 5 years ago unlikely now. but nice to dream about figure like that nice try buddy lol.

·
Premium Member
64,599 Posts
We must establish a Taxi Preserve.
Where a few endangered taxis may roam free within the reserve.
That way taxis may be preserved in relative safety for future generations to observe.
Like Tigers,no one wants them in their own neighborhoods,yet we don't want them extinct.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts