Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guyz. Just quick one, do you have any experience in work Saturday morning? Usual I do evenings/nights at weekends, I'm just consider to start early like 6 am and take off evening, but I'm not sure if will I get any job?

One more, I get a ticket for drop pax on the bus stop (yellow line along kerb). Any chance to appeal or something or just pay 65 and forget about stupid mistake (didn't see the camera above)

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
With uber there's always work, it depends what your targets are. Pay the fine..I had one some weeks ago, where I was doing a Uturn on a bus stop, paid it as I never win the appeals.

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
With uber there's always work, it depends what your targets are. Pay the fine..I had one some weeks ago, where I was doing a Uturn on a bus stop, paid it as I never win the appeals.
If you where u turning then why didn't you appeal? Being parked and manouvering are 2 different things lol

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
If you where u turning then why didn't you appeal? Being parked and manouvering are 2 different things lol
They are different things, but it took me a long time waiting for a gap in traffic, I thought to just pay and leave it. They always find ways not to clear and I'm rubbish at fighting these things.
Price of having a clear mind and learn not to do it again.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi guyz. Just quick one, do you have any experience in work Saturday morning? Usual I do evenings/nights at weekends, I'm just consider to start early like 6 am and take off evening, but I'm not sure if will I get any job?

One more, I get a ticket for drop pax on the bus stop (yellow line along kerb). Any chance to appeal or something or just pay 65 and forget about stupid mistake (didn't see the camera above)

Thanks a lot.
It cost nothing to appeal . Do a bit of research and go for it .

·
Premium Member
643 Posts

Thanks a lot.
You shouldn't work on Saturdays and instead attend some English classes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts