Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
I took my wife out to a popular local restaurant.. no problem getting a table last night. Peeps leave town on holiday weekends.

freeways were super light today as I ran errands... it's a holiday, enjoy it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
No Lyft PT. No uber surge. No rides. Dead dead dead. What the hell?
What's wrong with you people complaining. With 2x earnings boost you get $300+ a day fri sat sun. Seriously go work at McDonalds a couple months so you appreciate the opportunity to make twice the national household income doing a job a 14 year old from Bangladesh could just as easily do.
Entitled privileged babies worse then the pax in bel air.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I can't help but think the abundance of hourly drivers is contributing to the lack of gettable rides. Mine started at 5 tonight. I think everyone else's did to but whenever they did, there's an assload of cars out right now
Get away from the ants. Look at the map and drive smart. Position yourself on the outside of the groupings. After doing this for 3 yrs I've figured out where most on the rides come from in each neighborhood and I just cruise on the outside of the ants. Never fails to get me a ping in 5 min or less.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I'm not getting the uber boost as I am primarily Lyft driving. I switched over a few months ago. I guess I need to switch back.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts