Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Woohoo someone from San Gabriel Valley! I actually prefer staying around here even though it might not actually surge just because DTLA is a drag due to the one way streets and the nature of uber riders to never wait for you curbside. I don't have time to circle while waiting for you to come down because there is obviously no place where I can pull over.

Pasadena is okay though, surges.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woohoo someone from San Gabriel Valley! I actually prefer staying around here even though it might not actually surge just because DTLA is a drag due to the one way streets and the nature of uber riders to never wait for you curbside. I don't have time to circle while waiting for you to come down because there is obviously no place where I can pull over.

Exactly. I tried going to Downtown LA this weekend and I hated it for those exact reasons. Then i ended up all the way in sherman Oaks and had to drive all the way back home

· Registered
1,042 Posts
I got stuck out in Pasadena on a 1.5 surge ride from. LA. Nice fare but area looked so dead I decided to dead mile it back to LA taking the Glendale freeway. Got in echo park just in time to get a couple more surge rides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.