Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The motherland is preparing for an outbreak. Will the ants continue to work under these circumstances? Will enough ants stay off the app long enough to create a constant surge for those ants who do decide to risk their life? Will Uber even offer them the surge or keep the extra earning themselves?

·
Premium Member
59,607 Posts
The motherland is preparing for an outbreak. Will the ants continue to work under these circumstances? Will enough ants stay off the app long enough to create a constant surge for those ants who do decide to risk their life? Will Uber even offer them the surge or keep the extra earning themselves?
Perhaps
It can infect Both the Uber & Lyft Corporate Offices !
Screenshot_2020-02-26-15-38-27.png
Screenshot_2020-02-26-15-38-54.png

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
Ants have No choice.
Drive = roof over head & food.
No Drive = ⤵

·
Rebel Honey Badger
17,504 Posts
Bay Area Representing 🙋‍♀. They should let us work from home until this situation is clear. I volunteer as tribute.
View attachment 421406
What a beautiful Gif. I miss the Bay Area and that puuurty bridge, but in all seriousness, in crowded, condensed cities like SF and much of New York, having employees work from home could significantly reduce the amount of human contact, and with that the ability to spread any virus going around.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
What a beautiful Gif. I miss the Bay Area and that puuurty bridge, but in all seriousness, in crowded, condensed cities like SF and much of New York, having employees work from home could significantly reduce the amount of human contact, and with that the ability to spread any virus going around.
I could see that from a virus perspective, and even a pollution perspective, but I've seen first hand a couple offices that did it for cost cutting since seats=$$ and the whole office culture goes down the crapper when they do.

Nobody wants to participate in team events, go out for a couple beer, or anything that requires pants once they start working from home. :(

·
Banned
10,021 Posts
It really would. Even now when we are sick my boss says wfh until your better. No point in everyone spreading germs to each other. I think WFH due to this virus is going to happen once we get a confirmed case out of SF.

·
Rebel Honey Badger
17,504 Posts
It really would. Even now when we are sick my boss says wfh until your better. No point in getting others sick and everyone spreading germs to each other. I think WFH due to this virus is going to happen.
Especially with these office jobs and their "circulated air." We are all just sitting here breathing each other's breath. Even with that guy who sits over there......yeah....we know that guy. Every job has one. The "Mouth Rinse Is Same as Brushing Teeth Guy." The same one who wears his socks inside out the next day and calls them clean again.

That guy.

PS...I'm side eyeing him now....:cautious:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Especially with these office jobs and their "circulated air." We are all just sitting here breathing each other's breath. Even with that guy who sits over there......yeah....we know that guy. Every job has one. The "Mouth Rinse Is Same as Brushing Teeth Guy." The same one who wears his socks inside out the next day and calls them clean again.

That guy.

PS...I'm side eyeing him now....:cautious:
If you don't know who that guy is in your office, you're the guy.

Looks around, craaaaap. :)

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
I think it's a bunch of grandstanding
Not a single case yet state of emergency?

Isn't SF a sanctuary city? Shouldn't they provide sanctuary to the virus? Also, virus-rights. They should have rights like the rest of us. Equal opportunity for viruses.
Virus's Lives Matter

1 - 20 of 49 Posts