Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was held at a Denny's. There was no official business. About 8 drivers and 2 Lyft officials showed up. There was a bit of talk about Premiere, but no one had any hard information so it seemed all still theoretical. I took advantage of my first interaction with real drivers and Lyft reps to press them on ratings, pink zones and how to make more money per hour. The basic message was to ignore ratings, ignore pink zones and get more experience that can only be gotten by driving.

The freebie was pancake puppies.

I appreciated all the information that people shared. As a new driver I have felt like I was on my own. After tonight I feel more like this is a common battle. I plan on attending again when they have another one.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The irony of these sort of meetings is that fornhe time during the meeting it keeps a number of drivers off the road.

Some areas where the drivers normally drive might PT. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The irony of these sort of meetings is that fornhe time during the meeting it keeps a number of drivers off the road.

Some areas where the drivers normally drive might PT. :)
True. But I think taking 10 drivers off the road in the city of San Diego from 7pm-9pm on a Tuesday is pretty safe. Some driver out there probably thinks that timeslot is picking up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts