Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
Do You guys still get the $2 or $3 rush hour incentive per ride? Mine stopped this week.
Are you sure? Because a couple weeks ago a bunch of us didn't get the text, but then like 30 minutes into the afternoon rush hour it kicked in mysteriously. Uber is sometimes incompetent with seemingly routine things. Express Pool not counting toward Quest (oops, actually it does!) is an example.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Are you sure? Because a couple weeks ago a bunch of us didn't get the text, but then like 30 minutes into the afternoon rush hour it kicked in mysteriously. Uber is sometimes incompetent with seemingly routine things. Express Pool not counting toward Quest (oops, actually it does!) is an example.
Hmm Map. We'll see what happens this week. When it was $3 I drove the evening rush. Later it dropped to $2 per ride but I still chose to start my shift a few hours earlier in order to take advantage some.

We got the rate increase and I didnt receive rush hour text or see in promotions so I presumed it had finished. Then I started driving after 7pm again.

Didn't get any text yet for it starting today in only a few hours, so we'll see.

Keep us posted. Maybe they kept in city but dropped in burbs IDK?

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
Hmm Map. We'll see what happens this week. When it was $3 I drove the evening rush. Later it dropped to $2 per ride but I still chose to start my shift a few hours earlier in order to take advantage some.

We got the rate increase and I didnt receive rush hour text or see in promotions so I presumed it had finished. Then I started driving after 7pm again.

Didn't get any text yet for it starting today in only a few hours, so we'll see.

Keep us posted. Maybe they kept in city but dropped in burbs IDK?
Check your promotions tab in the app under earnings. Could be there. I got no text this week but the rush hour promo is in the app....

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
I think the idea that Express Pool did not count toward Quest was conjured up by a driver who was sitting in a pit with nothing to do.

I still got the $2 per trip. I still refuse to drive garbage rush hours.
These are a bunch of drivers who cancel everything they except...why would they get an incentive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.