Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those new ants out there please be aware of the Roo's.
Since the recent rains the roo's and deer are grazing beside the road and are ready to jump at any moment. Last night at Midnight I did a Airport to Healesville trip using the Kangaroo Ground / Eltham road a trip that I do many times a week, there was more Roo's and Deer beside the road than Ants in Chapel St on a Saturday night. Yesterday afternoon going past the paddocks between the Airport and Zagame's building there was 100's of roos grazing.
This Toyota HiLux which is stronger than a Camry hit Roo at about 80KPH

Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
Since the recent rains the roo's and deer are grazing beside the road and are ready to jump at any moment. Last night at Midnight I did a Airport to Healesville trip using the Kangaroo Ground / Eltham road a trip that I do many times a week, there was more Roo's and Deer beside the road than Ants in Chapel St on a Saturday night. Yesterday afternoon going past the paddocks between the Airport and Zagame's building there was 100's of roos grazing.

View attachment 229755
Did you take the road kill for dinner? Better than going through the bins in back lane.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts

View attachment 229755
Hit either of them and you'll be saying: oh, DEER, my car is ROOted.

·
Banned
3,033 Posts

View attachment 229755
I didn't know the red soil of the outback reaches all the way to Healesville.

·
Premium Member
13,803 Posts
That Hilex owner was ill-equipped and bought the wrong car.

It would of only needed a wash if you hit even a hundred Kangaroos :oops: One could even come at you from the side at 60km/h and wouldn't even put a scratch in the paint.

·
Premium Member
64,608 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,803 Posts
I ran over a few birds and probably a few bunnies. At high speed it is not even felt.

How modern cars are designed now days is that if you hit anything the car crumples like a coke can. This is intentional as it absorbs the high amount of G-Force in crashes.

What left of the car though :oops:

Reactions: tohunt4me

·
Banned
4,250 Posts

View attachment 229755
Needs bullbar

This one is new shape too.
Unbrakeble best everyday car ever

1 - 20 of 21 Posts