Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everyone accounted for after the storms?

Reactions: songoku and 51937

·
Administrator
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: libingbing

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
I try really hard to not drive towards a surge, but sometimes I fail and go full moth to flame mode. I did it last night, in fact. Massive bright surge. Peaked at $11 on the map. Went POOF right as I was near the middle. It didn't die slowly and fade away, it went BAM...dark.

Shame on me.

·
Premium Member
8,045 Posts
Rain next 2 days, so all surge chasers can make good $?
just dropped a human who worked for Morgan and then he decided to be a truck driver, and drove for 10 years. After driving for 10 years he settled in a beach house( Florida) and just laid in the sun ?
He said he got tired of sh..and life... he said whole life is a big F
He is buying a BMW x7, 2019
I told him you need to buy a used car and drive for Uber/Lyft, and work the hood. He will get the excitement he is looking for.?
After the drop, hit south lake and some bs parade is happening and streets closed . App off and done ?
South lake cops and dfw bomb sniffing dogs and handlers checking out all the hotties. I guess they don't need any dogs at the airport today .

Rain next 2 days, so all surge chasers can make good $?
just dropped a human who worked for Morgan and then he decided to be a truck driver, and drove for 10 years. After driving for 10 years he settled in a beach house( Florida) and just laid in the sun ?
He said he got tired of sh..and life... he said whole life is a big F
He is buying a BMW x7, 2019
I told him you need to buy a used car and drive for Uber/Lyft, and work the hood. He will get the excitement he is looking for.?
After the drop, hit south lake and some bs parade is happening and streets closed . App off and done ?
South lake cops and dfw bomb sniffing dogs and handlers checking out all the hotties. I guess they don't need any dogs at the airport today .
If the parade was at Kiest/Ledbetter no bomb sniffing dogs needed? Also dallas cops don't have time to check out the hotties due to snipers shooting at them ? Only in Southlake ?

·
Premium Member
6,189 Posts
He also abandoned his Facebook.
He probably ran his ass back to Roswell waiting on the second coming...

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
I try really hard to not drive towards a surge, but sometimes I fail and go full moth to flame mode. I did it last night, in fact. Massive bright surge. Peaked at $11 on the map. Went POOF right as I was near the middle. It didn't die slowly and fade away, it went BAM...dark.

Shame on me.
It's tempting not to, but you really have to be close or on the highway heading toward it anyway.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
I’ve popped so many surge bubbles lately, either on purpose or just by breathing. I wonder if they’re ramping up the fake surge again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts