Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

RIP

1K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Oh My 
#1 ·
Rest in peace to my trunk you guys. I drive a 2013 vehicle, I'll never understand why 80% of people slam my trunk like it needs the power of God to shut. I've contemplated putting a "no slamming" sign on the trunk, but I believe that will hurt my 4.9. Anyone else have an issue with door slamming?

#6 ·
They may have thought you were a nice guy and great driver but you didn't get out, carry their bags and kiss their ass hence the trunk slam. Door slams? Could be anything from they don't like the color of your car or a crazy bicyclist caused you to brake hard.

#14 · (Edited)
I didn't just to show them upfront they're not getting their ass kissed the rest of the journey at .90 CENTS/mile with no tip. My bumper was already a "Chicago Bumper" at 6 months old. Let them drag their shit across it. I really didn't care. When I sell or trade-in the car I'll get it re-painted for less than $100 beforehand.

The lesbian that crashed her metal cat cage into the door before entering? Well, her clumsey ass got a 1* and that was satisfaction enough for me.

I got rid of a pristine Cadillac DTS within my first 4 months in $hitcago. It was only 1 year old and I didn't want it depreciated to $3,000 within the next 4 months.

Bottom line? Even if you're UberDeluxe you shouldn't be driving a car you don't want touched by others......that have no idea the cost of car ownership. Afterall, most of them had theirs repossesed or were deemed uninsurable.....or area accustomed to taking the bus at the same price.

P.S. Usually when I saw the luggage I cancelled the trip and peeled off. Airport trips in Chicago are a significant loss.

#13 ·
I had some asshole try to shove an in indoor trampoline into the back of my Honda Civic. I told him there was no way it was gonna fit. He kept trying and I was really getting pissed so I told him to put it in the back seat. He did even though his gf and child were back there. Overall it was a really shitty ride since his wife spilled the water bottle I offered her all over the floor. Couldn't wait to get them out and 1 star them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.