Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I see in the baggage carousel a sign for Rideshare and is co-sponsor is United Airlines.. Has anyone seen this sign? I have a picture and the image is too big. There is a designated place when you can meet your driver and go in a group or individual. My question is how will this pan up to the Port Authority Angels..? Uber needs to pay some people off and use the airports have a hub or something.. or a rideshare to 6 flags?

·
Registered
971 Posts
I see in the baggage carousel a sign for Rideshare and is co-sponsor is United Airlines.. Has anyone seen this sign? I have a picture and the image is too big. There is a designated place when you can meet your driver and go in a group or individual. My question is how will this pan up to the Port Authority Pigs..? Uber needs to pay some people off and use the airports ha sa hub or something.. or a rideshare to 6 flags?
Probably a payroll from uber for PAPD. Like old times. Is all about money. EWR wants money from taxis/livery.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
If they could make something like this work it would truly be ride sharing at its finest. You know everyone is in such a hurry that they don't want to wait around for a match, even though it may be a few minutes. It could be such a great service. Take 2 people heading south out of the airport, one goes to Perth Amboy the other goes to Freehold. Wow, wouldn't it be a novel idea to match them with a car that is heading south as well. That will keep the driver busy and well compensated, it will also eliminate the need to have 2 cars headed in the same direction on the road and that second car could concentrate on another series of passengers. I like the idea, but unfortunately around here I just don't think it could ever work. Also another reason why Uber Pool probably won't be in NJ anytime soon either. Way too logical in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I see in the baggage carousel a sign for Rideshare and is co-sponsor is United Airlines.. Has anyone seen this sign? I have a picture and the image is too big. There is a designated place when you can meet your driver and go in a group or individual. My question is how will this pan up to the Port Authority Pigs..? Uber needs to pay some people off and use the airports ha sa hub or something.. or a rideshare to 6 flags?
POST # 1/Nagodesi: APPARENTLY,
YOU are blissfully
ignorant of the FACT that HUNDREDS of
UPNF Drivers are Former LEOs and 1st
Responders. Your use of the HIGHLY
INSULTING SLUR of "pigs" SHOULD earn
YOU a Week's Time-Out for Violating
UPNF Rules and Terms.

My Advice: Replace the Offending Word
with something Less Incendiary. Your
Newness here is NO EXCUSE FOR FLA-
GRANT & HATEFUL Language.

LAuberX......
R44KDEN .......

should this be Escal-
ated, if NUberer refuses to comply
with Reasonable Request ?

Mentoring Bison: On the Job.

·
Banned
821 Posts
The Port Authority is a corrupt organization. The average PA employee makes 150k with generous retirement benefits. The PA cops wouldnt be enforcing the rules if there wasnt that corruption. So Pigs is an accurate term.

Many Jersey cops are honest, but also long time residents of Jersey know many are dishonest and corrupt. Every Governor is corrupt. Scandal after scandal.

·
Super Moderator
15,251 Posts
The Port Authority is a corrupt organization. The average PA employee makes 150k with generous retirement benefits. The PA cops wouldnt be enforcing the rules if there wasnt that corruption. So Pigs is an accurate term.

Many Jersey cops are honest, but also long time residents of Jersey know many are dishonest and corrupt. Every Governor is corrupt. Scandal after scandal.
If you were offered this job would you turn it down?

Of course not.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey where you been ? You haven't been in the forum much lately
I've been off for two weeks, I was out on travel for work, I'm back this week, just flew in last night.. from the west coast.. Sheesh $3.89 for regular gas in Long Beach Cali..

·
Super Moderator
15,251 Posts
I've been off for two weeks, I was out on travel for work, I'm back this week, just flew in last night.. from the west coast.. Sheesh $3.89 for regular gas in Long Beach Cali..
2.69 at Costco in Signal Hill.

·
Super Moderator
15,251 Posts
I think I paid 3.89 about three months ago here, when it maxed out in Socal.

·
Registered
484 Posts
POST # 1/Nagodesi: APPARENTLY,
YOU are blissfully
ignorant of the FACT that HUNDREDS of
UPNF Drivers are Former LEOs and 1st
Responders. Your use of the HIGHLY
INSULTING SLUR of "pigs" SHOULD earn
YOU a Week's Time-Out for Violating
UPNF Rules and Terms.

My Advice: Replace the Offending Word
with something Less Incendiary. Your
Newness here is NO EXCUSE FOR FLA-
GRANT & HATEFUL Language.

LAuberX......
R44KDEN .......

should this be Escal-
ated, if NUberer refuses to comply
with Reasonable Request ?

Mentoring Bison: On the Job.
Someone here is getting their feelings hurt lol
Mentoring Bison what a ****ing joke
All the crap you write in code wow you must be ex CIA and still think that you are the job lol

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Someone here is getting their feelings hurt lol
Mentoring Bison what a ****ing joke
All the crap you write in code wow you must be ex CIA and still think that you are the job lol
POST # 14/gmc: I see that you like to
broadcast your Virility
with non-functioning hoodscoops on
TuffyTruck. Considering that you're
barely at a 50% Approval Rating AND
ONLY have 1 Follower [vs. my 25], I
cordially invite YOU to be seated and
STFU. B-B-B-BOOYAH !!

·
Registered
484 Posts
POST # 14/gmc: I see that you like to
broadcast your Virility
with non-functioning hoodscoops on
TuffyTruck. Considering that you're
barely at a 50% Approval Rating AND
ONLY have 1 Follower [vs. my 25], I
cordially invite YOU to be seated and
STFU. B-B-B-BOOYAH !!
Who gives a crap about how many followers you have
Everything you post his about trashing other people
You are not here to help anyone you here because you have nothing better to do with your life and the only way you can make yourself feel better is by putting down others yeah I know just the type and by the way your profile picture says a lot about you lol BULLSHIT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts