Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda3 GT Manual
109 Posts
I just got signed up with Geico for the Tahoe at $1,800 for a year. Both my wife and I are on it. Full coverage, med. pmts, rideshare (for just me), rental reimbursement, and $500 deductibles.

Quotes I got from Farmers and Allstate were significantly higher premiums for the same coverage.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
I just got signed up with Geico for the Tahoe at $1,800 for a year. Both my wife and I are on it. Full coverage, med. pmts, rideshare (for just me), rental reimbursement, and $500 deductibles.

Quotes I got from Farmers and another one were significantly higher premiums for the same coverage.
Glad to see you fixed your problem with Progressive. Doesn't sound like a bad deal.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I just got signed up with Geico for the Tahoe at $1,800 for a year. Both my wife and I are on it. Full coverage, med. pmts, rideshare (for just me), rental reimbursement, and

Quotes I got from Farmers and another one were significantly higher premiums for the same coverage.
I had just the opposite experience ... Geico quote was higher.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I don't know, but was having that conversation with another driver today and we were both curious about it. I'd say if you got the insurance I wouldn't worry about it.
BTW does anyone know if it's possible to tag another member from this forum on a reply?
Yeah, put the "@" sign in front. Once you start writing the screen name, it autofinishes it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.