Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Cotuit, MA, and need round trip rides to Logan airport weekly through mid May. Any advice on how to seek out a consistent driver for a semi set schedule while keeping costs down?

Thanks!

·
Registered
952 Posts
the app determines the price. drivers do not control that. the app can give you an estimate. this is an on demand service, which gives all drivers near you an equal chance at rides. when your ready to walk out of the house use the app to get a ride. depending the time of day, i would give at least 20 mins time for them to get to your door. but you may get lucky and someone could be very close

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's more like $100. It's 69 miles x $1.24 = $85.86. Figure 90 minutes at $.20 per minute = $18.00. Plus the $2 fixed fee. Plus the $8.75 Logan fee.

$85.86 + $18.00 + $2.00 + $8.75 = $114.61.

I'll do it for that.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
It's more like $100. It's 69 miles x $1.24 = $85.86. Figure 90 minutes at $.20 per minute = $18.00. Plus the $2 fixed fee. Plus the $8.75 Logan fee.

$85.86 + $18.00 + $2.00 + $8.75 = $114.61.

I'll do it for that.
Cape has different rates

Attachments

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I think the minimum fare is $6.15 and have no idea if they left the cancellation fee at $10 or dropped it to $5. The rates were different from Boston last year when I tried a weekend down there. For me, the fastest and most accurate way to check rates is to open rider app, select the service I wish to check and tap the Minimum Fare, that opens the rate screen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Cotuit, MA, and need round trip rides to Logan airport weekly through mid May. Any advice on how to seek out a consistent driver for a semi set schedule while keeping costs down?

Thanks!
I would be honored to drive you in your time of need, if being driven by a professional chauffeur to and from your destinations please contact me at your earliest convenience . Im sure we can negotiate mutually pleasing deal that we both can feel comfortable with. Jamesfobergeruber at gmale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts