1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Well that explains why.

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Only makes sense if one turns a blind eye to the 100+ dead miles to and from.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Dead miles are probably the single biggest expense most people overlook. Could you imagine if Uber set it up so they never sent you a request more than 5 minutes away? I bet they imagined that then quickly skids missed the idea.

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
Uber refuses to market in the I E. Over a million people live here but they have no interest unlike Los Angeles. Hell they don't do any marketing in orange county either. La is it.

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
There both U/L are running there commercials. There already to many drivers here. And yet getting tired of those 15, 16 minute requests from Mo Valley while near UCR, when others are closer. And the Knuckle head passing on one while sitting at the Metro Link. It's never a guaranteed trip from there.

We really need that Destination filter out here.

·
Registered
163 Posts
There both U/L are running there commercials. There already to many drivers here. And yet getting tired of those 15, 16 minute requests from Mo Valley while near UCR, when others are closer. And the Knuckle head passing on one while sitting at the Metro Link. It's never a guaranteed trip from there.

We really need that Destination filter out here.
Yep and those guys that are closer are turning them down because there is no surge going on. The potential impact that I see is Pax will be less inclined to request if they have to wait longer for a ride. They will look at other options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts