Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of UberPool, this two person executed the "Rider Pool"

Rider Trick (RiderPool) : 2 friends going to different locations but fare already fixed

Damage: Going to longer distance to 2 locations but fare is for 1 person.

·
Registered
247 Posts
no multi drop / pickup for uber pool , just ask them to drop at first drop point. some people don't know what is uberpoooooo zzz.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello friend.

If 2 person go different place, and the route is not same then they will not even be in the same car.

Nevertheless i do not support pool. I cancel all my pool requests. Remember to accept then cancel so that your AR won't be affected, only affect your CR.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The problem is that the person whom booked my uber car (not pool) secretly piggy backed another passenger in asked me to multi drop off them..

·
Premium Member
6,353 Posts
I dont understand how they did anything in secret...

If they picked pool you press a button that says +1 if theres 2, you still get paid for time and distants whether someone got out or not. If it was uberx samething,

Please explain further.

Pool sux nomatter what,
If your doing pool remember a bag, back pack counts as +1 it does not have to be another person

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
This will make no difference to you the driver. You earn $.85/mile + $.11/minute from the time you pick up your first passenger to the time you drop your last passenger. Had they put in two different requests, you'd get paid exactly the same.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
I dont understand how they did anything in secret...

If they picked pool you press a button that says +1 if theres 2, you still get paid for time and distants whether someone got out or not. If it was uberx samething,

Please explain further.

Pool sux nomatter what,
If your doing pool remember a bag, back pack counts as +1 it does not have to be another person
First of all the 2 passenger option is all of $.50 more regardless of how far the trip is.

Second, and more important, understand that the notion that "Uber charges $20 to the passenger and then they take 25% and so I get $15" doesn't really apply to pool. What Uber charged the passengers doesn't really affect what the driver gets paid

·
Registered
125 Posts
I also dun understand what u mean.

If they book uberX, they can have multiple dropoffs. Uber charge by distance & time taken.

I picked up ang mos, who ask me to go another condo pick their friend then go same workplace together. I see nothing wrong, they are saving $ for themselves by arranging carpool with ppl they know.

I don't like it but still, it is better than uberpool.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello friend.

If 2 person go different place, and the route is not same then they will not even be in the same car.

Nevertheless i do not support pool. I cancel all my pool requests. Remember to accept then cancel so that your AR won't be affected, only affect your CR.
Bro.. why is AR more important than CR? Please explain? V curious. Driver4Hire

·
Registered
247 Posts
uber sets AR at very high rate , but CR at very low rate , any 1 ( AR or CR ) below the rate = incentive GG , so must very careful about the AR

·
Registered
173 Posts
oh i see... so the important thing is to ACCEPT all pings first.... if want to cancel, then can cancel.... but which reason to put.
I cannot find "ABNN" as the cancellation reason............................

Reactions: Mexx

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
You should have only taken this ride if surging 2x. DO the trip anyway rather than risking a low rating on a trip you already started. uber should pay you out the miles and time anyway. If they don't tell them what happened they should readjust the fare and charge the rider for the full amount. Uber is pushing these rides on us so when they go bad, UBer needs to know and either take the loss from the rider themselves or charge the rider at the X rate.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Bro.. why is AR more important than CR? Please explain? V curious. Driver4Hire
To qualify for incentive, u need 80% AR and 45% CR.

Imagine u kana 100 pings for the week. U can only ignore 20 pings to get 80% AR.

But what I do is I try to accept all pings to get 100% AR. Then I cancel lor, just anyhow choose reasons like "do not charge rider, others, or whatever la". I can cancel 55 pings and still get 45% CR to qualify for incentive.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Driver4Hire But have you experienced cancelling on someone and they person tried again and you are to lucky to get the same ping from the same person? Do you then try to run away from that spot? haha

·
Registered
125 Posts
Driver4Hire But have you experienced cancelling on someone and they person tried again and you are to lucky to get the same ping from the same person? Do you then try to run away from that spot? haha
So far nope. But i did kana continous pool pings from different riders this morning.

I cancel until the app log me out. I was unable to login for 2 mins, reason shown on app state that I wasn't picking up riders at that time. Lol.

·
Banned
6,034 Posts
This UberPool is already a success (for riders and Uber) unlike the taxi pool which is for show only. It is going to stay and I think more and more riders will opt for pool. Just have to prepare to accept them...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I felt so good... last evening.. i cancelled all POOLS request. one of it from APNN. Accept and cancel. only go for uberX. I feel like there should be a different category of drivers who are willing to do POOLS should just focus on POOLS.. leave uberX alone. Fare already so low still wanna go lower. BULLSHIT.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I kana warning sms from uber this morning already.......

"Our records indicate that u have more cancellations than most partners. Pls sign offline when u are not in a position to compete the requests u accept. Completing more trips will help u earn more money and keep the Uber system working smoothly. Thanks!"

I really do not understand the part on "completing more trips will help u earn more $" since I already got 5 riders and just waiting for 10am to go offline. Uber pays me full incentives as long as I manage my CR and AR %. To me, completing more trips waste my time and petrol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts