Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on my first ever week Taxing coming from courier background.
But last night I picked up 2 drunken lads from EC1 going to Richmond.
I asked the account holder if is mate was alight to ride and he "replied yes he's fine" and told me "as quick as you can please".
I told him that I got plastic bags water and tissues should he need. But he replied "thank you we are fine".
I got on the A40 the guy started to sick outside my back window ( I could see him from my rear view mirror).
The other guy told him. "Sorry mate I think my friend felt sick in your car. At that moment I knew it was the end of the day for me. And I only done 3 small jobs before that happened.
On the job closure I select the option where it says " I had a problem with the Passenger" and I upload the pictures.
I head down to the american car wash back in EC2 for a wash and got charged £30 quids to clean up.
But the smell remained.
I've rated the rider 1 star because he was not honest of the conditions of his friend. I've offered my help and being kind at all the times during his journey. If he used the plastic bag the night for me would have gone much different.
Is it anything I could do more at this stage? I still have not received no communications from Uber

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm on my first ever week Taxing coming from courier background.
But last night I picked up 2 drunken lads from EC1 going to Richmond.
I asked the account holder if is mate was alight to ride and he "replied yes he's fine" and told me "as quick as you can please".
I told him that I got plastic bags water and tissues should he need. But he replied "thank you we are fine".
I got on the A40 the guy started to sick outside my back window ( I could see him from my rear view mirror).
The other guy told him. "Sorry mate I think my friend felt sick in your car. At that moment I knew it was the end of the day for me. And I only done 3 small jobs before that happened.
On the job closure I select the option where it says " I had a problem with the Passenger" and I upload the pictures.
I head down to the american car wash back in EC2 for a wash and got charged £30 quids to clean up.
But the smell remained.
I've rated the rider 1 star because he was not honest of the conditions of his friend. I've offered my help and being kind at all the times during his journey. If he used the plastic bag the night for me would have gone much different.
Is it anything I could do more at this stage? I still have not received no communications from Uber
Go to a local car wash, give the guy £5 to give you a receipt for £75. They will charge the guy £75.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know!!!! But waze suggested me that way. Waze it's pretty good showing a quickest way.

·
Banned
550 Posts
It is not the way of the crow,but let me tell you that it actually is slightly quicker, and vice versa, especially to and fro ec1 as I live in tw1, however if you've got a meter running, best check with the customer first as it will bump it up by % 10-15
P's. The only caviat is that you come off at gypsy corner for horn lane and follow gunnersbury lane for Chiswick roundabout

1 - 12 of 12 Posts