Okay, I am a new Uber driver. A rider puked and peed in my car. How do I report this to Uber?
Take pictures of everything.
With customers so inebrietaed and intoxicated,it is only a matter of time until we read of one dying in a car.
I'm pissed off at uberTake pictures of everything.
From every angle.
Then take a few more.
Always hide some,because Uber will want more photos,hoping you cleaned up and can't provide them.
Remember there is date,time,location code on pictures.
Even easier to see if you store on memory card.
excellent advice, i always follow thisIf you work late at night you should always pull up to gin mills with your doors locked. If you pull up to a house and it is obvious that there is a party there, you should make sure that your doors are locked. You can not always tell the Ralphers, but there are a few hints:
1. If someone is bringing the passenger to you and looks like he is going to pour him into your car, pull off and cancel.
2. If the passenger looks excessively wobbly, pull off and cancel.
3. Sometimes, the passenger will even look sick. Pull off and cancel.
4. If he looks like he is sleeping on his feet, pull off and cancel.
5. If they bring the passenger to you, and one guy says, "I'm the one who ordered you, but I want you to take my friend home", tell him that you are sorry, you are not interested, pull off and cancel.
Even if he does not Ralph or urinate, he could pass out and you will not be able to get him up and out of your car. People have looked at cabs as a convenient way to dump their problems for years. Now they do it to Uber. If the people are that blitzed, csll someone who is trained to deal with people that drunk. Most cab drivers, limousine drivers and TNC drivers arwe not trained to deal with people who are that drunk. Some will try to tell you that they do not want the drunk to "have any problems". They do not seem to care if YOU have problems, though.
I hope to never experience the #2 issue... I did give the rider paying for the trip a 2-star, and still feel bad about it. There were three passengers. The two sober ones were very nice. The one drunk was so much so that she couldn't keep her head up (until it was time to throw up). I'm not angry at the situation because I was young like them once, too... back in my day, we had "power-puking" contests to see who would hurl the furthest (found about about that from the ones who remained sober enough to tell us the stories from the previous night).Poop is easier than puke/pee. BTW.. Did you give this passenger 1-star, so you won't be matched again?