Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Rider Feedback

Ratings 
1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  tohunt4me 
#1 ·
Hi... I new to the forum so if this is a stupid question please be kind.
In the rider feedback section I just got 57 bad reports all at once. I know this has to be some kind of glitch or something... I have a 4.81 rating and tons of5 star comments in the past month saying the direct opposite.
Question is: who can see these comments?
Can riders see them? Or are they just for admin and partner?

#2 ·
It must be a glitch in the system. I had 1 negative feedback rating, and overnight it jumped to 67. I'm in the same boat, 4.80 rating, tons of legit 5-star comments left, people always compliment my politeness and how clean my car is, etc. It's bogus... people all over the net today worldwide are complaining about the same issues that happened overnight. I emailed Uber support about mine.

#4 ·
You better check your rider feedback to make sure that you didn't get 60+ negative issues reported overnight, out of nowhere, without even driving. Take a look around the internet... It's happened to a lot of a drivers as of today worldwide with no explanation. It's a glitch in the system.

#6 ·
Ah, gotcha. I agree, there are many obvious plus's to the technology behind what we are doing as drivers and accessibility for customers... but I don't like how often the partner app has to constantly be updated (usually happens to me on Thursdays when something goes sideways), and there is a new fix for a previous bug, but at the same time a new bug shows itself. I hope that the platform gets stabilized at some point, and upgrades are limited to OS and security issues only. How this latest thing happened, I really would like to know, considering that the latest issue with feedback is so blatant, but at the same time it is a different number/rate per driver, but very extreme nonetheless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.