Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just updated my app and now I ntoice that I have a top reported issue, which is cleanliness... Uh I keep my car **** and span... Anyway I thought if there were reported issues that they would appear in the rider feedback section but it says no issues reported, so how could I have a top issue?

On a happier note, I just fot my 100th 5star rating, out of 114 rated, could be better but it could also be worse lol...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Check again after a day or two. I once had Professionalism issue show up, and I absolutely knew this was not true, so I didn't let it stress me out. Sure enough, it disappeared afterwards.

·
Premium Member
8,148 Posts
I just updated my app and now I ntoice that I have a top reported issue, which is cleanliness... Uh I keep my car **** and span... Anyway I thought if there were reported issues that they would appear in the rider feedback section but it says no issues reported, so how could I have a top issue?

On a happier note, I just fot my 100th 5star rating, out of 114 rated, could be better but it could also be worse lol...
Do you shower before driving? Maybe the pax wasn't talking about your car

Kidding....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts