Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone got rider feedback issues reported? Like navigation, prefesionalism etc. these type of issues? Can you be deactivated, some Asian lady reported a professiolism issue saying I could have been better boa boa bla, just because I didn't say hi I assume or maybe because I didn't take her bags out the trunk. She got in my car I asked her the name and we where off to the destination. She didn't say hi to me I don't say hi to you it's simple I'll get you from point A to B, I usually don't talk at all while giving passengers rides unless they talk to me. Shit my job is to get you from point A to B that's it. I'm not opening doors for you this is uber not a fancy driver service, this has happened to me with all Asian college students I noticed, not being racist they are the ones that expect a red carpet to be rolled out when the get in and out the car.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
has anyone got rider feedback issues reported? Like navigation, prefesionalism etc. these type of issues? Can you be deactivated, some Asian lady reported a professiolism issue saying I could have been better boa boa bla, just because I didn't say hi I assume or maybe because I didn't take her bags out the trunk. She got in my car I asked her the name and we where off to the destination. She didn't say hi to me I don't say hi to you it's simple I'll get you from point A to B, I usually don't talk at all while giving passengers rides unless they talk to me. Shit my job is to get you from point A to B that's it. I'm not opening doors for you this is uber not a fancy driver service, this has happened to me with all Asian college students I noticed, not being racist they are the ones that expect a red carpet to be rolled out when the get in and out the car.
Just chill...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
" Asians" is a broad term. In general behavior of Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indians differ significantly.

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
I don't find that from Asian students at all, they're usually some of the more polite ones to me.

I've found the greatest chance of having pax with a bad attitude comes from some of the hood rats in Southie and the euro-trash off Canal St. Ironically, those both fall under the broader "white" category.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just chill...
Yeah that's what I have to do. But I'm already chilled I don't even talk to any of my passengers lol. Thanks for the advice I'm just wondering if u we goin to deactivate me lol, I'm sign up for amazon flex but never taken a shift, but that's my plan B and look for a partirme job..

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Yeah that's what I have to do. But I'm already chilled I don't even talk to any of my passengers lol. Thanks for the advice I'm just wondering if u we goin to deactivate me lol, I'm sign up for amazon flex but never taken a shift, but that's my plan B and look for a partirme job..
Would it kill you to say hello, verify destination, and, God forbid, maybe smile? It's called being polite.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would it kill you to say hello, verify destination, and, God forbid, maybe smile? It's called being polite.
I speak when spoken to I always verify destination, I don't want the wrong passenger in my car.

Pax- hi
Me- hi, verifies destination
Pax-yes, how are you?
Me-good

End of story lol

Already wasted time, don't want to waste my breath
Time=money 3 seconds of my time is too much to waste that's facts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
I speak when spoken to I always verify destination, I don't want the wrong passenger in my car.

Pax- hi
Me- hi, verifies destination
Pax-yes, how are you?
Me-good

End of story lol

Already wasted time, don't want to waste my breath
Time=money 3 seconds of my time is too much to waste that's facts
You must be a blast at parties.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You must be a blast at parties.
This is me at parties, you will have fun with me.

Most of paxs from those highrisers by science park are low raters. I'll do one a day there and avoid them unless the rating is over 4.8
You look at ratings? I never looked at any pax ratings. For what some have shitty ratings and are great people just like drivers. And some have shitty rating because they deserve it. It's hit or miss going by ratings.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
This is me at parties, you will have fun with me.

You look at ratings? I never looked at any pax ratings. For what some have shitty ratings and are great people just like drivers. And some have shitty rating because they deserve it. It's hit or miss going by ratings.
I enjoy avoiding a rude pax and being able to say go screw at my screen and laugh when a 4.2 comes in lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.