Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi is anyone getting rider feedback that in no way related to the trips you have done like vehicle washed and cleaned that day prior to ride and get compliant that it was dirty.

Got two in a few mins my feedback solution log off go home and sleep.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ignore the feedback and just keep going. Anything less than 4 stars prompts pax for a reason, from a range of generic reasons. Pax will probably randomly pick one!

I'm up to 10 issues now, navigation is still winning. Probably has something to do with my unwillingness to stop in no stopping, bus and taxi zones!

Rating keeps going down as a result of it, but I'd rather that than a big fine and losing points!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
hi is anyone getting rider feedback that in no way related to the trips you have done like vehicle washed and cleaned that day prior to ride and get compliant that it was dirty.

Got two in a few mins my feedback solution log off go home and sleep.
feedback doesnt necessarily relate to the day you get it. Eg today i got a feedback comment (5* comment) from a couple I drove on Friday night. I know it was them because they had mentioned it was their first trip using Uber and the comment referenced that. So your dirty car feedback may have been a throw back to the day before you washed the car

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
If we can't be on the platform for under 4.6 Why should paxs be able to use it if they drop below that. Silly me I forgot they are the customer and it will never change. Wonder what scenario would be created if we all stopped picking up paxs under 4.6 ?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
If we can't be on the platform for under 4.6 Why should paxs be able to use it if they drop below that. Silly me I forgot they are the customer and it will never change. Wonder what scenario would be created if we all stopped picking up paxs under 4.6 ?
I picked up a lady today with a rating of 4.3. I actually asked her if she'd ever had any bad experiences with Uber. Nope. As far as she was concerned everything had been fine. She had no idea her rating was that low. She was perfectly fine as a pax and I rated her 5*. Pax can be just as much victims of poor ratings for no reason as drivers can

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Maybe she had drunk friends one night all people are 5 till there mate spews out the window.
my own rating is less than perfect and Ive never been in a car with anyone who's spewed. Never spewed or left rubbish myself. Never been rude or disrespectful to a driver. I have however had to take short trips on occasion and as has been boasted about on this forum thats enough for some drivers to 1* a person. Talking to the pax this morning is seems she may be in the same boat (she was a minum fare today)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Rating Karma most paxs are fives unless they
1 Rude
2 Unrully
There is really no reason to rate someone down for
1 Boring
2Annoying
3 Dumb [email protected]

My last pax was all three of the above with broken English which made communicating with him even more strenuous .

In retrospect it was enlighning meeting someone worse off than us :)

I picked up a lady today with a rating of 4.3. I actually asked her if she'd ever had any bad experiences with Uber. Nope. As far as she was concerned everything had been fine. She had no idea her rating was that low. She was perfectly fine as a pax and I rated her 5*. Pax can be just as much victims of poor ratings for no reason as drivers can
Could also be someone else using her account with her consent and they mucked up

·
Registered
248 Posts
or maybe some tool of a driver rated her low because they didnt get the long fare from the airport they wanted
After two years my perfect rider rating was trashed recently by a one star from one of those tools. Min fare yes but a quick 2 mins to pick-up, in the direction he was travelling, toes on the kerb and he got a little cash to move from the quiet backwater that is Tempe, closer to the action of Enmore/Newtown. At 2.30pm on a mid-week afternoon, no less. AND I TIPPED HIM!!!

I don't get it. What do they think they're acheiving? In this case it's not like it's going to prevent another driver happily accepting my next $30 ride (or $15 or $50...)?

·
Registered
827 Posts
If you get respect give 5 star, any disrespect you judge what should they deserve.

If they don't talk at all give 5 star. Easier for you to take bit of rest.

If they blame your navigation or something provided you are right, stop the car and get them out, give 1 star. They will eventually realize how to behave.

Without permission any food/ beer... 3 star.

If we stop taking pax less than 4 star, pax will try to keep the ratings up as much as we do. At this moment, they don't bother about their ratings

1 - 19 of 19 Posts