Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know what I did wrong today I have so many nice conversation with people today there is noone that could of report me 4 times regarding navigation and poor pick up and cleanliness? WTF it [email protected]# sh2#@t
and how long does that issues stay on the rating for?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I didn't know what I did wrong today I have so many nice conversation with people today there is noone that could of report me 4 times regarding navigation and poor pick up and cleanliness? WTF it [email protected]# sh2#@t
and how long does that issues stay on the rating for?
I got my first report today on cleanliness, but my overall rating went up

Ratings are still below 35% of actual trips it at least all of them are 5*

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Ubers of this forum,I am totally annoyed with the ratings of paxs. Who do they think they are with their ratings and their low life ratings with the UberX. Its low cost carrier and the flaming way they think they can get away with total fbicrations and too much power has been given to paxs.I am aware of what they do and the honey moon is over.If tight paxs! go get cab,i am sick nd tired of idiots,my solution is pick and choose what i want and get mini bans galore.Its a laugh and a hard lugh.

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Ubers of this forum,I am totally annoyed with the ratings of paxs. Who do they think they are with their ratings and their low life ratings with the UberX. Its low cost carrier and the flaming way they think they can get away with total fbicrations and too much power has been given to paxs.I am aware of what they do and the honey moon is over.If tight paxs! go get cab,i am sick nd tired of idiots,my solution is pick and choose what i want and get mini bans galore.Its a laugh and a hard lugh.
Maybe try that again in English George!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Recently, I had a "lack of professalism" report. I think it was cancellation on a base fare (outer suburb to rural) . I was about to head home when the ping hit should just ignored it but switch to airplane mode on the phone. I think just going off-line on the uber app is not good enough because it cuts out cellular data and GPS.

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Recently, I had a "lack of professalism" report. I think it was cancellation on a base fare (outer suburb to rural) . I was about to head home when the ping hit should just ignored it but switch to airplane mode on the phone. I think just going off-line on the uber app is not good enough because it cuts out cellular data and GPS.
So?
Don't worry about it
Uber isn't a job... Its a joke and a game

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Agree 100% George.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
So just wondering.

What comes of these feedbacks?

Can the riders see them?
Pax cannot see Issues or Comments.
Pax only sees driver rating.
Driver only sees pax rating.
If Uber gets sufficient negative reports on a driver they may be deactivated.

But now that you have mentioned it, Uber will see your post and may deploy it.
Given that some pax can provide unjustified feedback do you think that is fair?:(

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Pax cannot see Issues or Comments.
Pax only sees driver rating.
Driver only sees pax rating.
If Uber gets sufficient negative reports on a driver they may be deactivated.

But now that you have mentioned it, Uber will see your post and may deploy it.
Thanks!
Given that some pax can provide unjustified feedback do you think that is fair?:(
No.

Which is why I just got a dashcam!

·
Registered
71 Posts
If pax eat in the car I tell them not to and I get 1 star. If I allow them to eat in the car, next pax will 1 star me for dirty car. Cant win!!!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
If pax eat in the car I tell them not to and I get 1 star. If I allow them to eat in the car, next pax will 1 star me for dirty car. Cant win!!!
Cancel first pax if non compliant, tell Uber why, they can't rate you down, problem solved.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I tried to cancel a trip the other day have to end it first. I told pax to cancel but she didn't understand To the end of street then ended trip

·
Registered
71 Posts
They comply then give me 1 star. Uber needs to do a lot more to make passengers aware of rules/guidelines etc, particularly when it comes to child restraints and under 18 policy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts