Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you had riders that turned down a ride because your car smelled like smoke? If so, do you care that no one wants to ride in a car that smells like cigarettes? Who wants that smell in their clothes?? Doe it matter to you? Do you let pax smoke in your car?

·
Registered
272 Posts
No, never happened to me & I smoke like a chimney. I did have 1 dbag pax complain, but he was a paxhole anyway. Yes, I let pax smoke in my car, but I always warn them, if they burn my seats, you will be paying for it.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
I'm a smoker, and some times I allow smoking in my car as long as no ac,, and for the right price, and really depends if I want to smoke as well,, but I always spray a nice scent with ac circulation after I end the ride,, and before I get another ride by at least 5 minutes,, but no cigars no cigarellos, black and mild and this kinda shi*

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
I'm a smoker, and some times I allow smoking in my car as long as no ac,, and for the right price, and really depends if I want to smoke as well,, but I always spray a nice scent with ac circulation after I end the ride,, and before I get another ride by at least 5 minutes,, but no cigars no cigarellos, black and mild and this kinda shi*
Hmmm...Could this be why there's been an uptick of people asking to smoke in my car? ;)

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
For the right price you can smoke crack in my car lol

A cigarette once in a while doesnt do much as long as you crack the windows and air it out when done.

I usually put in a new vent stick in, nobody has ever complained and the next person always compliments me on the smell lol

I think the record was 3 or 4 cigs on a 45+ lux ride,

asked said no
asked about a $40 tip, said no
Asked so there is no amount?
Replied I got to work till the end of bar crowd, its busy and I can afford the time to air the car out sorry
How about $140?

NEED A LIGHT? lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
Have you had riders that turned down a ride because your car smelled like smoke?
Yep. Turned out my car was on fire.

Chris

I'll let someone smoke in the front seat only if Im smoking and if it's my last ride
I'll let them smoke only if they put it out on their tongue when they are finished and save the butt in their pants pocket.

Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts