Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of 11am this morning, PST, Uber is available to people in Vancouver. After almost a decade of not being on any serious Ridehail platform, the City has opened up a fair bit of territory to drive for Uber and Lyft, if you manage to jump through all the extra hoops and fees the've imposed.
Please join in the fun over at the Vancouver Subforum and welcome them to the $3.99/hr club. (Oh, and gasoline costs $1.50/L there...)

·
Banned
1,342 Posts
As of 11am this morning, PST, Uber is available to people in Vancouver. After almost a decade of not being on any serious Ridehail platform, the City has opened up a fair bit of territory to drive for Uber and Lyft, if you manage to jump through all the extra hoops and fees the've imposed.
Please join in the fun over at the Vancouver Subforum and welcome them to the $3.99/hr club. (Oh, and gasoline costs $1.50/L there...)
Who cares about gas prices? With how these people are starving for rideshare there, the drivers are going to make serious coin.

Could we move the dog to the Vancouver forum? Our welcoming gift?
Lmao oh those poor bastards!

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I never understood why people use the word pax to describe Rideshare riders. It's a horrible cringe term for anything but airline passengers. It's like calling a ride share driver captain/pilot. Can we stop referring to riders as pax. Thanks
It is shorthand for mobile-phone forum warriors to not have to type in riders or passengers all the time.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I started getting texts from both UL just after 6 this morning telling me to go to Vancouver and wait. Piss off I had a half hour of sleep left. :smiles:

They are live. Lyft tried to outdo Uber by going live at 8 so Uber joined them.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Great opportunity for dealerships & used cars sales
Do they have an age limit on the rideshare vehicle?

Sad day in Surrey 😢

Rip taxi

View attachment 406216
Yup, those taxi medallions and licences will begin to lose their value exponentially, once the supply of drivers increases. It will be like a Tsunami that will reduce the earnings of taxi drivers dramatically.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts