Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like say I get my step moms promo, and I just went out drinking with my friends and she's real strict and know she'll make me get in trouble. So I was wondering would she be able to see where I went to exactly or do she just get a email saying I used it? Haha just trying to stay outta trouble. Also sorry for all the bad grammar from earlier.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yes, the Uber Ride app shows details of pickup location and time, a little map of the ride, with drop off location and time.
I'm pretty sure Uber knows when the phone is used by someone other than the owner, and it leaves a message on the voicemail with a breathalyzer result and DNA analysis.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Like say I get my step moms promo, and I just went out drinking with my friends and she's real strict and know she'll make me get in trouble. So I was wondering would she be able to see where I went to exactly or do she just get a email saying I used it? Haha just trying to stay outta trouble. Also sorry for all the bad grammar from earlier.
Depends...If your step mom is an Uber driver and you used her new rider promo code to get a $20 credit on your first ride then all she would see is that someone used her code and she gets $5 for recruiting a new rider. No other details (name of person that used it, trip details, etc.) are given the drivers on promo code usage. If, however, you used your step mom's phone & account to purchase a ride or rides, then she will definitely get trip details including what the fares cost, plus pickup and dropoff locations and times.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
C
Depends...If your step mom is an Uber driver and you used her new rider promo code to get a $20 credit on your first ride then all she would see is that someone used her code and she gets $5 for recruiting a new rider. No other details (name of person that used it, trip details, etc.) are given the drivers on promo code usage. If, however, you used your step mom's phone & account to purchase a ride or rides, then she will definitely get trip details including what the fares cost, plus pickup and dropoff locations and times.
Cool thank
mad
Mad uber thank you dude, I appreciate the help I used her promo on my phone, so I should be chill right? Sorry that I paranoid but she's mean lol.
And diesel you almost got me I was believing it till the end

·
Registered
268 Posts
C

Mad uber thank you dude, I appreciate the help I used her promo on my phone, so I should be chill right? Sorry that I paranoid but she's mean lol.
And diesel you almost got me I was believing it till the end
I think you're in the clear. All I ever get when someone uses my code is a note the following week on my payment statement saying a new rider (no name given) used my code and a $5 credit. No other details.

PS - Good luck with you mean step mom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts